- Performance: Sequential Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4)
- Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Available Capacity : up to 1TB
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need reliability
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Warranty : 5 year limited
The SSD that goes beyond
Experience the best. For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the 970 PRO gives utmost performance enabled by Samsung†s NVMe SSD leadership. The latest V-NAND technology and new Phoenix controller in a compact M.2 (2280) form factor surpass the demands of tech enthusiasts and professionals.
Performance that puts you in command. The 970 PRO combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3×4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology and a newly enhanced Phoenix controller to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,700 MB/s*, approximately 30 percent faster than the previous generation.
* Sequential and random performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0. Performance may vary based on the SSD†s firmware version, system hardware and configuration.* Test system configuration: Intel® Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Window 10 Built 10240, Chipset-ASUS PRIME Z270-A
Get the ultimate sustainable performance. The 970 PRO delivers up to 1,200 TBW* with a 5-year limited warranty, achieving 50 percent greater endurance than the previous generation, all powered by the latest V-NAND technology.
* TBW: Terabytes Written* Warrantied TBW for 970 PRO: 600 TBW for 512GB model, 1,200 TBW for 1TB model.* 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 PRO enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Up to 3,500 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Up to 2,700 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- 5-Year Limited Warranty or 1,200 TBW Limited Warranty
- Client PCs
- Max 8.0 g Weight
- 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)