It’s a Raspberry Pi. It’s a keyboard.
It’s a Raspberry Pi designed into a keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you’re hard at work.
The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.
Key Features of Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Keyboard Computer Kit:-
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
Software & OS
- Download NOOBS. here. Beginners should start with theNOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating systeminstallation manager; which gives the user a choice of an operating system from the standard distributions.
- Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our onlineGetting started guide.
- You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of thesoftware available in Raspbian, find more detailabout the Raspbian operating system, or read the information on fundamentalLinux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Piand managing its file system and users.
- To explore all other Operating Systems supported by Raspberry Pi 400
Specifications of Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Keyboard Computer Kit:-
|Model||Raspberry Pi 400|
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2711 Quad-Core Cortex-A72 (ARM V8) 64-bit SoC @1.8GHz|
|RAM||4GB LPDDR4 3200|
|Connectivity||1 x USB 2.0 Port
2 USB 3.0 Ports
2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
BLE Gigabit Ethernet
|Operating Power||5V 3A DC via GPIO Header
5V 3A DC via USB Type-C Connector
|GPIO||Standard 40-pin GPIO Header|
|Multimedia||H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
OpenGL ES, 3.0 Graphics
|Video and Sound||2 micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)|
|Clock Speed||1.8 GHz|
|Micro-SD Card Slot||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (C)||0 to 40|
|Shipment Weight||1.393 kg|
1 x Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Keyboard Computer
1 x Raspberry Pi Official Power Supply (EU Plug)
1 x Raspberry Pi Official Wired Mouse
1 x 16GB MicroSD card, pre-programmed with Raspberry Pi OS
1 x Micro HDMI to HDMI-A Cable -1Meter
1 x User Guide