- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases Digital PWM Design
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Support RGB Light Strip in Full Colors
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 6 Temperature Sensors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
* Doubled from 5 phases with current balancing.
‧ Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility to 4133MHz and beyond.
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
■ CPU: Intel 8th Gen. Core i3 equivalent or greater
■ Motherboard: AORUS/GIGABYTE Z390 motherboards
■ Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
■ USB Ports: 3x USB 3.0 ports plus 1x USB 2.0 port or greater
■ OS: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
Any copyrighted images or trademarks displayed are the property of their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only. Reference herein does not constitute or imply affiliation or endorsement of Gigabyte products by the respective trademark owners. VR Gaming photo for reference only.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
CEC Requirement : PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it’s in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.