Intel® Z490 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with M.2, 14 DrMOS power stages, Intel® 1Gb LAN, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, Thunderbolt™ 3 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: Front header for USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 3™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming Z490-Plus distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
- Display Port
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™
- USB 3.2 Gen 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Intel I219-V LAN
Turbo LAN Utility
- 2 x PCIe X16 Slots
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology for CPU-attached
Intel PCIe Storage
- Realtek® S1200A
Exclusive DTS Custom for
GAMING Headsets TUF Gaming Audio Cover Audio Shielding
Dedicated audio PCB layers
Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- ProCool Connector
- 2 x RGB Strip Headers
- AURA Sync
- DDR4 4600 (O.C.) MHz
ASUS OptiMem II
- Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
- Intel® Socket LGA1200
- 32Gb/s M.2 x4 PCIe & SATA mode
・Intel® Optane Memory Ready
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen1 port
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™port
- 6 x SATA 3.0 ports
- Intel® Z490 Chipset
- 32Gb/s M.2 x4 PCIe & SATA mode ・Intel® Optane Memory Ready
- 1 x Thunderbolt Header
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel® CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming Z490-Plus is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
- DRIVER & MOSFET
- MULTILAYER PCB
- POWER CONNECTOR
- SYSTEM STABILITY
The onboard VRM of TUF Gaming Z490-Plus utilizes 12+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors demand.
EASY PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want —even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with confidence
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF Gaming Z490-Plus provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
NETWORK-OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE FOR CUSTOMIZABLE PACKET PRIORITIZATION
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and an intuitive user interface, so you can reduce lag by up to 1.45X — without expert knowledge. It even includes Game mode to prioritize game-related data transmissions, smoothing network operations every time you play!
- Real-time speed monitor
- Grouping your own favorite list
- Set the highest priority with one click
- Set priority to speed up your application