AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 2.5 Gbps and Intel Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 16 power stages, dual M.2 with heatsinks, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to two M.2 Drives, USB 3.2 Gen2 and AMD StoreMI
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 GRB headers
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and features dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, ASUS Node connector and BIOS FlashBack™ for a friendlier building experience
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard delivers the quintessential ROG experience with a compelling mix of features and undeniable style that provide the ideal foundation for building a powerful ATX gaming system. Next-generation wireless networking delivers the smoothest online gameplay and a comprehensive cooling options ensure stable performance. Topped off with futuristic styling with onboard illumination, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming equips you with all you need to build a formidable weapon to rise above the rest.
- ROG Patented Pre-Mounted I/O Shield‧ BIOS FlashBack™ button
‧ HDMI 2.0
‧ DisplayPort 1.2
- 2.5G LAN
Intel® I211-AT Gigabit LAN‧ ROG GameFirst V
‧ Anti-surge LANGuard
USB 3.2 Gen 2‧ 7 x Type-A
‧ 1 x Type-C
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- Gold-Plated Audio Jacks
- Multi-GPU SLI®/CFX support‧ 2 x PCle 4.0 x 16 Safeslots(x16,x8 x8)[CPU]
‧ 1 x PCIe 4.0 x 16 slot (x4)
‧ 2 x PCIe 4.0 x 1 slots
- SupremeFX S1220A CODEC‧ Dual Op Amplifiers
‧ Impedance sense for font and rear
‧ 120dB SNR stereo playback output
‧ 113dB SNR recording input
Sonic Studio IIISonic Studio Virtual MixerSonic Radar IIIDTS® Sound Unbound
- ASUS NODE Connector
- ProCool II
- 2 x 4-pin Aura RGB headers2 x 3-pin Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- AMD AM4 Socketfor 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™/2nd
and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™
Vega Graphics Processors
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM‧ Dual-channel
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2‧ front panel connector
- Active Chipset Heatsink
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M KeyType 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIe 4.0 and SATA modes)
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 14 x USB 2.0
SOLID HARDWARE SPECS
With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel Ryzen CPUs with more cores, plus faster storage and networking, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance.
DESIGN & CUSTOMIZATION
The arrival of ROG Strix X570-E Gaming brings a brand-new design that features unique rainfall and cyber-text patterns. Together with the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry, ROG Strix X570-E Gaming makes creating and customizing a gaming rig that reflects your personal style wonderfully easy.
TUNE YOUR RIG YOU WANT
The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want.
THE POWER OF AMD
AMD X570 chipset
The AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI® and AMD CrossFireX™. It also supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors.
The high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.