Intel LGA-1151 B365 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB, pre-mounted I/O shield, dual M.2, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, SATA 6 Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- On-board M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors, DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer and lag-free online play.
- ROG Patented Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo
- DisplayPort· HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports· 1 x Type-A
· 1 x Type-C
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports· 2 x Type-A
- Intel® I219-V Gb LAN PortGameFirst V
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 SafeSlot (CPU)1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCH)4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots (PCH)
- 1 x M.2 Socket with E Key for Wi-Fi
- SupremeFX S1220A CODEC· Impedance sense
· High quality output and input
· SupremeFX shielding
· Dual OP amplifiers
Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio LinkSonic Radar III
- 9th/8th Gen Intel®Core™ Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors on LGA 1151 socket
- DDR4 2666MHz4 x DIMM Dual Channel
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports· 2 ports at back panel
· 2 ports at mid-board
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)Support SATA & PCIe 3.0 x4 modes
- Intel® B365 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)
Support PCIe 3.0 x4 mode
- 1 x AURA RGB header
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Digit+ power control together with an efficient thermal solution ensure ROG Strix B365-F Gaming has the muscle to control Intel’s latest CPUs.
Digi+ Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
The ROG Strix B365-F Gaming uses high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the driver and MOSFET to a heatsink that has ample surface area to deal with the power demands of all Coffee Lake processors.
MicroFine Alloy Chokes
High-permeability alloy-core chokes significantly reduce power loss to further improve efficiency and performance.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it’s not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
DRAM overcurrent protection
Highly durable components
Proper gaming audio built in means you’re ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio’s virtual surround to process sound true to life.
In-game sound effects and music are adjusted automatically to increase the feeling of immersion, so audio pulls you further into the game.
The Voice Clarity and Smart Volume sliders are set high to emphasize dialog, so you’ll hear the softest whispers and experience minimum distortion at maximum volume.
Voice Clarity, Bass Boost and Treble Boost are carefully balanced, so your music-listening experience feels like a live performance.
Soft sounds are accentuated by Smart Volume for enhanced listening, while Voice Clarity boosts speech for crystal-clear conversations.
Sonic Studio Link applies Sonic Studio III effects to your VR headset, boosting immersion in virtual worlds.
Easy-to-use routing assigns different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser effects to headphones and game audio to speakers.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you’ll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B365-F Gaming features Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel’s LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style — with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
THE POWER OF INTEL
Intel® B365 chipset
The Intel® B365 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B365 chipset provides a maximum of eight USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel® B365 also supports integrated-graphics, so you’ll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.